things that I like and look at ..........

Stuff to share, stuff I like, things that make me happy, things that bring joy
and lots of other things as well. It might make no sense, infact if its here, it very likely is a load of stuff & no sense

Saturday 17 July 2010

My tattoo


I've wanted this tattoo for about 20 years. I've been carrying this picture around all that time, thinking about getting a tattoo just like it. 
After a couple of years of carrying it about, I found out these were Stephanie Seymour's legs and therefore this is Stephanie Seymour's tattoo. 
I've since seen it in lots of other pictures of her, each time I see it, I think I missed my timing and I wonder if it is too late now....





But then again check her out now, it still works for her, 20 years later. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh Erin....you must get one done!!!
    I had one done after lots of thought when I was 22years old...very long time ago! My son is now nearing 20.
    Don't regret it at all. Forget I have it at times and then I see someone staring at my ankle. I have a picture of me having the tatoo done in my facebook right now. Fun memories.
    I say, I would rather be on my death bed saying what I shouldn't have done that what I should have done....lifes too short to be eternally sensible! :-)) Please show us if you do!

    ReplyDelete