things that I like and look at ..........

Stuff to share, stuff I like, things that make me happy, things that bring joy
and lots of other things as well. It might make no sense, infact if its here, it very likely is a load of stuff & no sense

Friday 12 November 2010

what is it with knitted beards?

moustache's, repetition, tattoos, boxing,
stripey sweaters....these windows have everything that is good


....and then there are the knitted beards....
now like everyone else, I read the Sunday times style column that said that
knitted beards were cool, I was in the process of knitting some myself
for wool week at the time, so was doubly surprised then delighted to see them here in French Connection. 

The people doing these windows - is doing a dam fine job.




No comments:

Post a Comment