things that I like and look at ..........

Stuff to share, stuff I like, things that make me happy, things that bring joy
and lots of other things as well. It might make no sense, infact if its here, it very likely is a load of stuff & no sense

Monday 17 January 2011

Shared shoe love

It seems Gilbert cat loves shoes as much as I do,
when I pulled all my shoes out of their cupboard and laid them out in rows
Gilbert went into leather fueled ecstasy 


Bless Gilbert cat, rolling about all over the shoes
was obviously not enough for him as he then climbed into the
almost empty shoe cupboard looking for more

1 comment:

  1. Well matched kitty you have there!
    How many pairs do you actually have?
    The most I ever remember counting was 66 pairs...although I have since "trimmed down" the shoe collection. Went through an underwear thing after that...gotta have some obsession to keep the card a swiping! lol

    ReplyDelete