things that I like and look at ..........

Stuff to share, stuff I like, things that make me happy, things that bring joy
and lots of other things as well. It might make no sense, infact if its here, it very likely is a load of stuff & no sense

Sunday 3 July 2011

Pink fluro heaven

These shoes are straight from shoe heaven, a little taster to show us all what it is like on the other side, where all your shoe dreams come true.
Only yesterday, casually browsing a few of my favourite sites, did I come across them on sale at Net a Porter, they seemed to have been waiting for me, one last pair only in my size.
I ordered them in a daze, ignoring a mammoth delivery cost and they arrived today, preceded by a polite phone call confirming I would be at home and followed up by a man in a van proffering me the famous black carrier bag.


















And look.......they come in black with a fluro orange sole
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Chelsham Rd,Lambeth,United Kingdom

1 comment:

  1. Gems! Look a bit skiddy though! Watch out! They will be worth all the possible embarassing slips Im sure!

    ReplyDelete