things that I like and look at ..........

Stuff to share, stuff I like, things that make me happy, things that bring joy
and lots of other things as well. It might make no sense, infact if its here, it very likely is a load of stuff & no sense

Sunday 24 October 2010

more textualisation

On the buses at the Ulster Folk and Transport Museum. Go visit, it is well worth a visit..


It is, as you might expect full of buses, train, boats and planes...
I fell in love with the signage on the trains, buses and vans
they just don't make them like this anymore

steam train signage from a by gone era

My dad used to have an office on this road

This is a fire truck. I was born in Larne
My great grandad used to work for this company


I feel a little in love with this signage, it is such a pity sign writing is a dying art

No comments:

Post a Comment