things that I like and look at ..........

Stuff to share, stuff I like, things that make me happy, things that bring joy
and lots of other things as well. It might make no sense, infact if its here, it very likely is a load of stuff & no sense

Sunday 13 February 2011

I heart some serious necklaces



    Crystal necklace






      Cluster necklace
      Kirsty Ward makes these uber desirable sharp pieces that I long for
      find her at -
      http://www.selfridges.com/en/Features-Gifts/Categories/Bright-Young-Things/Women/#pn=4





      KWJ12.jpg




      KWJ16.jpg
      don't you just love the buttons?
      find this at -

      http://www.kirsty-ward.com/id11.html
      now...this pic has been in my scrap book for years,
      I always fancied making myself a Star Wars-esq breastplate kinda of necklace
      I could face battle daily in one of these

      this pic has also been with me years...
      it has a lingering poignancy that gets me every time
      I imagine this beautiful poetic life for her and then just want to be her
      ...in her cufflink necklace

      No comments:

      Post a Comment