things that I like and look at ..........

Stuff to share, stuff I like, things that make me happy, things that bring joy
and lots of other things as well. It might make no sense, infact if its here, it very likely is a load of stuff & no sense

Saturday 12 February 2011

A little light browsing

I'm always a Liberty fan, they never fail to deliver great looking windows
here they have pulled the stops out for LFW 

3 huge LED's screens scroll through LFW messages
surrounded by coils of twisted cables

Plus the LOVE magazine install
great guerilla styley over the building

excuse the crappy snaps, it was dark

inside was equally as good....love their love wall

I'd been told about how good their new 
stationary room is and it did not disappoint, 
anyone with a stationary
 addiction should def stay away. 

Loyal forever to Moleskin, I left empty handed
but I had to exert extreme self discipline

No comments:

Post a Comment