things that I like and look at ..........

Stuff to share, stuff I like, things that make me happy, things that bring joy
and lots of other things as well. It might make no sense, infact if its here, it very likely is a load of stuff & no sense

Sunday 5 June 2011

Hands




I recently read.....


that the only visible parts of a women's body

that show her true age are her hands and her neck. Whether this is true or not was not, I have no idea.



But it made me think about how much I love a good pair of hands, but that begs the question - what constitutes a good pair hands?

For me it is interesting hands that look like they do real things, they can make things, comfort people, hands that have lived and have a story to tell

.. add to that a few good pieces of hand jewellery and you have a great pair of hands





verameat - PUPPIESverameat - HAROLD AND MAUDE






verameat - BAD ASS ELEGANCE KNUCKLE DUSTER










- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Location: Clapham, London

No comments:

Post a Comment