things that I like and look at ..........

Stuff to share, stuff I like, things that make me happy, things that bring joy
and lots of other things as well. It might make no sense, infact if its here, it very likely is a load of stuff & no sense

Thursday 23 June 2011

Manchester's Northern Quarter

I had sometime on my hands today, so spent it having a little wander around Manchester's Northern Quarter and fell a little in love. The areas Victorian history means it is full of interesting buildings and beautiful brickwork.
It seems to be filling up with a good selection of cool and/or quirky shops, restaurants and bars.
It was so inspiring that it made me want to relocate there!
Long may this city centre regeneration continue.

This fish Market facade was where my college boyfriend based his final year project.


























Long gone now, Batchers fabrics was THE destination for all my student fabric shoppings sprees, it was a seemingly limitless pool of wonderously assorted inspirational finds.




Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


Location:Elworth St,Sandbach,United Kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment