things that I like and look at ..........

Stuff to share, stuff I like, things that make me happy, things that bring joy
and lots of other things as well. It might make no sense, infact if its here, it very likely is a load of stuff & no sense

Monday 1 August 2011

cork love

store by established and sons


wedges by MMK


stools by Vitra

chair by Jasper Morrison for Vitra

cork tiles by Wickes

I never thought I'd want cork anywhere in my home, but now I have a secret longing for it....
I grew up in a 1970's house, with parents that were both architects - the interior was almost all cork and cord, I thought it had put me off cork for life, but now I am considering cork flooring.
The old adage is right - we all turn into our parents eventually.
(they also are responsible for my passion for Marimekko prints)


No comments:

Post a Comment