things that I like and look at ..........

Stuff to share, stuff I like, things that make me happy, things that bring joy
and lots of other things as well. It might make no sense, infact if its here, it very likely is a load of stuff & no sense

Sunday 7 August 2011

things to consider........

Spin  AW11
Add caption
are these right?















Exactly how cool was Sophie Hulme's sequin parker
and should I have bought it, when I had the chance?
how much do I love, love, love
this Sophie Hulme printed shirt for Asos?

the Marni tote,
exactly how cool is this?



how desirable is this spotty Zara shirt, esp at only
£29.99?

how many of us wish, wish WISH we had these shoes?

how great was/is this Zara bag?


is this Zara coat still hip?

Pink Dot Jar
would my life be MORE complete if  I had this?
from KIOSK KIOSK

http://kioskkiosk.com/c/81/Ongoing.html

No comments:

Post a Comment