things that I like and look at ..........

Stuff to share, stuff I like, things that make me happy, things that bring joy
and lots of other things as well. It might make no sense, infact if its here, it very likely is a load of stuff & no sense

Sunday 4 December 2011

John Derian

I can't believe I hadn't been to John Derian's amazing two stores in New Yorks lower east side before now.

Crowded to bursting with unique, gorgeous and very special Christmas gifts, like an Aladdin's cave of deliriously desirable items. I was overcome with longing and filled with a sense of sadness that neither my home or purse couldn't accommodate everything in the shop.









































The range of dinosaur Xmas decorations was especially heart meltingly desirable. I longed for one of each.



The toadstool trend continues, now as a xmas decoration, it is a trend to be dissected in a later post.
Meanwhile my admiration for Mr Derian is limitless.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment