things that I like and look at ..........

Stuff to share, stuff I like, things that make me happy, things that bring joy
and lots of other things as well. It might make no sense, infact if its here, it very likely is a load of stuff & no sense

Monday 5 December 2011

Reasons to be happy

Eight delightful cheering thoughts, actions or events to lighten up any December cold dark day
1. Berocca boosts (been living on one a day now for a couple of months)
2. My new furry lined duck boots from Asos
3. Going down the Carsten Holler slide in the New Museum in New York
4. A meal for 2 on the Gingerline in December
5. Alain de Botton's sunday sermon on Religion for Atheists at the School of Life in January
6. Jeanette Winterson's new(ish) biography waiting on my bedside table
7. Gilbert and George with their new Matatabi ball toys from Kiosk
8. Sequin antlered calico reindeer with gorgeous long eyelashes





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Clapham Manor St,Lambeth,United Kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment