things that I like and look at ..........

Stuff to share, stuff I like, things that make me happy, things that bring joy
and lots of other things as well. It might make no sense, infact if its here, it very likely is a load of stuff & no sense

Saturday 4 September 2010

Acne hurts

The new Acne store took a hammering at their party.  Only 2 months old and it could pass for a 6 year old that never got it's snagging list completed

Acne adoration, doesn't make me blind to their faults.
However this mini roof top terrace isn't one of them.

to view the terrace properly, you really need a glass of champagne in your hand.

Inside the store is a conflicting experience, the mixture of desirable product and uber friendly but overly relaxed team, set against scuffed dirty walls, what looks like a poor shopfit and crumbled stock left me feeling I was missing something.

No comments:

Post a Comment