things that I like and look at ..........

Stuff to share, stuff I like, things that make me happy, things that bring joy
and lots of other things as well. It might make no sense, infact if its here, it very likely is a load of stuff & no sense

Sunday 19 September 2010

James Plumb

James Plumb is Hannah Plumb and James Russell, two artists under one name who work with the worn, unwanted and overlooked taking timeworn pieces and cast offs to produce one off assemblages and interiors. 
Today I visited The One Room Hotel in Shoreditch, an installation that is part of London Design week. 
I didn't expect to want to move in, but one look at the bed, dressed in beautifully rumbled and crumpled Matteo linen add the Aesop beauty products in the bathroom and I was sold. I could have just climbed into the bed and curled up for a lovely snooze. 
Sadly it was not good picture taking - too small and too crowded. 
Still here is the outside - which was equally pretty.



No comments:

Post a Comment