things that I like and look at ..........

Stuff to share, stuff I like, things that make me happy, things that bring joy
and lots of other things as well. It might make no sense, infact if its here, it very likely is a load of stuff & no sense

Sunday 26 September 2010

Let them eat cake

These days, as I write another shoe related post, I'm even asking myself - is the subject of shoes ever going to bore me, or for that matter you, dear reader?
But then along comes another shoe related picture worthy subject to post about. and those thoughts go out the window.
Here are some especially sweet shoe related delicacies,
shaped rather like old peoples slippers, but containing cream and a raspberry rather than a crinkly foot


Aren't they the cutest? Sadly I didn't eat one,
so I cannot tell you if they are as tasty as they look

No comments:

Post a Comment