things that I like and look at ..........

Stuff to share, stuff I like, things that make me happy, things that bring joy
and lots of other things as well. It might make no sense, infact if its here, it very likely is a load of stuff & no sense

Tuesday 19 April 2011

A few highlights from Milan design week -



Did you have a spirograph set when you were little?
as if you did and you loved it -
then you will love this just as much, if not more.
"Drawing machine" by Eske Rex, at Mindcraft11,
is a thing of magic and beauty.
 It lulls you into a trance as you watch the pen,
 lead by pendulums and weights
slowly dance in loops across the paper
I always seemed to slip and ruin my
spirogragh drawings just at the last minute,
this produces drawings of a scale
and majesty that mesmorise the mind




Spazio Rosanna Orlandi never fails to disappoint
the woman is my hero


-Imagine a wardrobe of precisely filed clothes
just like this...


Studio Formafantasma offers a new perspective on plasticity
reinterpreting centeries old technology to offer us a  future use
plastic replacement 
 

James Plumb's installation delighted as usual,
I am personally fixated on these
suitcase sets

No comments:

Post a Comment