things that I like and look at ..........

Stuff to share, stuff I like, things that make me happy, things that bring joy
and lots of other things as well. It might make no sense, infact if its here, it very likely is a load of stuff & no sense

Monday 16 August 2010

Charleston, the home, the house






Since I was a squeeky teen,


I've been a fan of all things Bloomsbury.


The 2 sisters, Vanessa and Virginia were my heros.


In a sleepy rural green filled hollow is Charleston,


an old farmhouse 


that Vanessa and her family lived in for years.


It is fascinating visiting.


Hand decorated and loveworn,


the everyday objects of their life that had vertually taken mythical


form in my mind over the years, from looking at pictures and books


are compelling to view first hand.   

No comments:

Post a Comment