things that I like and look at ..........

Stuff to share, stuff I like, things that make me happy, things that bring joy
and lots of other things as well. It might make no sense, infact if its here, it very likely is a load of stuff & no sense

Sunday 8 August 2010

is it that time already?

Remember the heady days of school summer holidays..... they lasted forever, 8 weeks was a lifetime. Friends would come back changed beyond recognition.

But now its is time to get ready for going back to school, time to get new things; shoes, school ties, stationary, ring binder files, books, more files, pencil cases. pencil sharpeners, bow ties, new pj's.....
the lust list goes on......
I quite fancy the idea of going back to school now.....
........time to get a new protractor, a new pair of glasses, some new trainers (converse please)......can I have a new camel duffle coat also please?


No comments:

Post a Comment