things that I like and look at ..........

Stuff to share, stuff I like, things that make me happy, things that bring joy
and lots of other things as well. It might make no sense, infact if its here, it very likely is a load of stuff & no sense

Thursday 19 August 2010

more , more, more, shoes, shoes, shoes..........

The clay and steel shoe gallery. Steel cabinets with cracked clay shelves and
red velvet cinema seats, I think this is my fav space so far.
cool seats huh?
A subtle detail to the perimeter shelving, looks soft but it is as hard as steel
Cracked clay surfaces allow the shoes to shine
 This room has some cool brands like Acne and Belstaff and some crap brands. If you ever  see me in a pair of Stuart Weitzman shoes, even when I am 85, shoot me!
mmmm, be still my beating heart.... it is Acne
this is another room that makes some shit shoes look great,
 except some are sooo shit, it doesn't quite stretch to the likes of Stuart Weitzman.

No comments:

Post a Comment