things that I like and look at ..........

Stuff to share, stuff I like, things that make me happy, things that bring joy
and lots of other things as well. It might make no sense, infact if its here, it very likely is a load of stuff & no sense

Sunday 1 August 2010

TV addictions

My current TV crushes ............ 
Benedict Cumberbatch  - let me count the ways I love him; 


benedict cumberbatch
1. In Atonement – as the baddie

2. As the young Stephen Hawking in a BBC2 drama about the physicist

3. In the Last Enemy in 2008 as a troubled mathematician sucked into a global conspiracy

4. As a modern day Sherlock Holmes in Sherlock, now showing on BBC1 on Sunday evenings (watch it)

 


Damian Lewis - let me count the ways I love him;



1. As Soames in the Forsyte Saga, he is a silently repellant character


2. As Charlie in Life
3. As as Richard Winters in the HBO/BBCWorld War II miniseries Band of Brothers

This is just the tip of the iceberg, I could go on to other TV crushes.... and I very probably will



No comments:

Post a Comment